Emailtopia is committed to the responsible use of information and protecting individual privacy rights on www.emailtopia.com and through our platform services. We aspire to protect customer privacy through the design of our products and processes and through other information security safeguards. We also strive to promote transparency through customer education initiatives, privacy principles and policies, and appropriate opportunities for customer choice, access, and correction with respect to personal information accessed or stored within our Infrastructure.
It is the responsibility of the President to ensure the implementation of controls specified in this policy. It is the responsibility of all third party organization and staff to adhere to this policy.
Policy Statement and Objectives
emailtopia seeks to limit the distribution of personally identifiable information consistent with the nature and sensitivity of the information. In its services, emailtopia also strives to make available personally identifiable information from sources other than public records or publicly available information only to its authorized users or customers.
If, upon investigation, emailtopia finds that personally identifiable information has been used or accessed inappropriately or unlawfully, Management strives to take reasonable steps to stop the misuse or access, educate the user concerning the appropriate use of the information, and prevent similar future misuses. Such steps may include measures up to and including discontinuation of the user’s access to emailtopia information products, infrastructure and services, pursuit of other legal remedies, and the referral of misuse to the appropriate authorities.
emailtopia collects personally identifiable information when users register on the site including but not limited to your name, email address, and phone number. These personally identifiable information is used respond to your customer service requests, send you newsletters, and to administer your account. Out of respect for your privacy, we allow you to opt out of these newsletters by following the unsubscribe directions in them.
Access to Data Controlled by our Clients
emailtopia has no direct relationship with the individuals whose personal data it may access as part of our support processes.
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as a hosting provider or analytics provider. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We may also disclose your personal information as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process, when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request, and to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
If emailtopia is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
Provision shall be there to ensure confidentiality, non-disclosure and acceptable use of the information processed over the internet through evolving standards to the online environment.
Physical, Technical, and Organizational Security Measures
1. The Company shall adopt physical, technical, and organizational measures to ensure the security of Personal Data, including the prevention of their alteration, loss, damage, unauthorized processing or access, having regard to the state of the art, the nature of the data, and the risks to which they are exposed by virtue of human action or the physical or natural environment. The security of your personal information and our clients’ information is important to us. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
2. Adequate security measures should include all of the following:
- Entry Control: Prevention of unauthorized persons from gaining access to data processing systems in which Personal Data are processed or accessed (in the case of technical support).
- Admission Control: Prevention of data processing systems from being used by unauthorized persons.
- Access Control: Preventing persons entitled to use a data processing system from accessing data beyond their needs and authorizations. This includes preventing unauthorized reading, copying, modifying or removal during processing and use, or after storage.
- Disclosure Control: Ensuring that Personal Data in the course of electronic transmission during transport or during storage on a data carrier cannot be read, copied, modified or removed without authorization, and providing a mechanism for checking to establish who is authorized to receive, and who has received, the information.
- Input Control: Ensuring that it can be subsequently checked and established whether and by whom Personal Data have been entered into, modified on or removed from data processing systems.
- Job Control: Ensuring that in the case of commissioned processing of Personal Data, the data can be processed only in accordance with the instructions of the Data Controller.
- Availability Control: Ensuring that Personal Data are protected against undesired destruction or loss.
- Use Control: Ensuring that data collected for different purposes can and will be processed separately.
- Longevity Control: Ensuring that data are not kept longer than necessary, including by requiring that data transferred to third persons be returned or destroyed.
We use session cookies for our valuable partner’s access with idle time of 20 minutes to ensure that you are recognized when you move from page to page within one site and that any information you have entered is remembered. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. Persistent cookie enables us to remember you on subsequent visits, speeding up and enhancing your experience of services offered. You can remove persistent cookies by following directions provided in your Internet browser’s “help” directory.
If you reject cookies, you may still use our site, but your ability to use some areas of our site, such as contests or surveys, will be limited.
As is true of most web sites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data.
Links to 3rd Party Sites
Changes to this Policy